Funny looking laundry.

Funny looking laundry.

Monday, March 9, 2015

New idea.

So I was thinking that my blog is restricted to peeps I've invited, maybe I would just use it for a journal.  My therapist wants me to keep a journal and I am having the hardest time doing it, maybe if I do it here, it will go better.  I guess I will not know until I see what happens.  So, let's see.

One of my earliest memories is of the house in Virginia (at least I think it's that house.).   My mother was sewing the little black felt shoes for our raggedy dolls.  I remember there is a large room, a table ordeal with the sewing machine on it.  Moms dresser with the cabinet is inthe room and that's I think where the dolls are.  I think the house was blue or grey.  I remember a storm cellar, and I think it scared me some. I was probably around 3 years old.

The next memory that I have is the house on Roosevelt.  I remember playing at my friend Chanda's house. We played with fan tents, Legos, and we played outside a lot.  I remember Chanda's neighbor had a big walnut tree in front of her house, we would play house---each branch was a different room.

No comments:

Post a Comment