Funny looking laundry.

Funny looking laundry.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

More memories.

i remember in school I wasn't popular or not popular, just average.  I got teased some, but I also had a core group of friends. I played soccer a lot-- I remember I often had bloody noses from playing. When I was supposed to gointo the 5th grade, my principle declared that I was out of boundaries.  He however, wanted to truck in kids that would pay a bunch of money. The teacher refused to teach these kids until I could return.  Needless to say, I was stuck at a new school.  This was a very difficult change for me.  I was shy, and I didn't have any friends at the new school.  To top it off, I was smart, which makes the other kids tease you.

I made a friend for a little while.  She was an Asian gal--I can't think of her name.  We were friends,until she did something that embarassed me. She did it and I am not sure if she did it on purpose, or if I took it that way.  At any rate, we stopped being friends.

The one time that I really enjoyed being me, was when I was staying at Grandma's house in Pomeroy.  I had some friends.  I had my cousins and my aunt and uncle.  I think grandma's house was definitely one of the best times of my childhood.  I even swam competitively. In high school, I didntget to spend as cub time at grandma's house. She was taking care if my cousin, who was a bit of a wild child.  She ended up pregnant near graduation. I can't remember if it was before or after.  The whole town was talking about it.  I stuck up for Kandi, even though she was not one of my favorite cousins. It got me kicked out of the swimming pool for the summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment